Over Sea, Under Stone
Sleeps Six. Twenty Yards to the Seafront. Large, Open Plan Living Space. Sky TV, PS3. Extremely Comfortable.
Perfect for Families
"Fantastic location. Right in the centre of Meva. Bigger apartment than expected. Lots of space. Cosy. Lots of dvds games console and games and books. Lovely beds. Fabulous sofa and chairs."
"Great location in the centre of everything. Mevagissey is a wonderful, quaint fishing village and Elizabeth's place fitted in perfectly with this. Very clean and a comfy bed after a long beach walk is just what was needed. Communications went smoothly."
In the Heart of the Village
"We had a lovely stay here. Liz's place is in a fantastic location, near anything you want to do in Mevagissey and a stone's throw from the harbour. Communication leading up to the stay was impeccable, we wouldn't hesitate to book again."
It is really important to us that you have a great time so we believe in letting you know why this break might not suit you.
- It’s a first-floor apartment, accessed via a fairly steep outdoor staircase.
- It’s a historic building c.1760 so the front bedrooms are up and down little steps. It adds to the charm but they are at the other end of the house from the main bedroom so may not be best for toddlers.
- It is tucked behind the harbour wharf buildings for protection from the sea. However, this means there are no decent views, despite being a genuine stone’s throw from the water.
- It is in the very heart of the harbour, therefore it has no parking or outdoor space. This is the same for all harbour properties but there are plenty of good carparks within a minute’s walk and guests often take their morning coffee out to the benches on the harbour and watch the fishermen prepare their nets.
- This is a working harbour, with pubs next door and plenty of seagulls. This is not a silent place. That said, the majority of our guests sleep well from all the sea air and pocket sprung mattresses and for those that don’t we also provide earplugs.
- The one loo is in the bathroom.