Walking with Dogs between Truro and Fowey
“One of the best Cornish walking guides ever”
An essential series of walking books, that provides everything you need for an enjoyable and interesting day out.
This friendly and informative collection of walks is built all around you and your dog. Every walk has been test run by two manic Springers. The majority of each walk can be done safely off lead. We mostly avoid livestock, cliffs and traffic and give plenty of guidance when there may be an issue. We have also tried to end walks near a dog bin and a source of water for a quick drink and a clean down.
- Eleven walks ranging from 2 to 7 miles
- Created with dogs in mind
- Each walk is accompanied by a map, an elevation and photos
- Clear, concise instructions
- Interesting and engaging points of interest
- Fully interactive with additional links and photo albums
- The print version and kindle version have varying layouts and whilst all the information is the same in both, we have made sure that it is properly laid out in each format.
- Extra features range from recipes to short stories and further recommended readings.
Discover hidden woods, private beaches and secluded creeks, whilst exploring castles, churches and ruined buildings. Grab Walking with Dogs between Truro and Fowey today and start exploring this breath-taking countryside with your best friend.
1. Fowey Hall Walk 2. Ethy Woods 3. Three Beaches 4 Lankelly Loop 5. King’s Wood 6. Idless Gunpowder Walk 7. St Clement’s Riverside 8. Ponts Mill 9. Sky Trail 10. Baal Tip – Clay Trails 11. St Anthony’s Head.
“This book is meticulous in detail and offers some really valid tips and a local’s insight into the area for walkers of all abilities. It’s well written and informative.”
“Perfect book of walks in and around the Mevagissey area. Already have some walking books but usually there are only one or two in a particular area which is great for exploring further afield but it is nice to have more walks without a long drive to get to the start point.”
“A real delight – it offers up so many informative pieces of historical interest for you to look much deeper in the vicinity while walking in the beautiful surrounds.”