Top Walks in Mid Cornwall
“One of the best Cornish walking guides ever”
An essential series of walking books, that provides everything you need for an enjoyable and interesting day out!
Discover the highlights and hidden corners of Mid Cornwall. This friendly and informative collection of walks ensures a great day out. Covers the area between Truro, St Agnes, Newquay, the Eden Project and all parts in between!
- Twelve walks, ranging from three to ten miles
- Created to be followed with ease
- Each walk is accompanied by an OS map, an elevation and photos
- Clear, concise instructions “The route descriptions are detailed and easy to follow.”
- Interesting and engaging points of interest “Even if it’s too wet to walk, makes great reading while planning for better weather.”
- Fully interactive with additional links and photo albums “I especially like the hyperlinks (Kindle Edition) that allow the reader to jump to the interesting additional information that enriches the text.”
- Suggests nearby local attractions to make a full day of it.
- The print version and kindle version have varying layouts and whilst all the information is the same in both, we have made sure that it is properly laid out in each format.
- Extra features range from recipes to short stories and further recommended readings. “A really generous book”
Part of the Cornish Walks series, a tried and trusted series of walking books, that provides everything you need for an enjoyable and interesting day out.
1. St Mawgan and the Vale of Lanherne 2. Surfing with the Saints 3. St Agnes Beacon and Wheal Coates 5. Eden Trails 1 6. Eden Trails 2 – Sky Trail 7. Ponts Mill 8. Idless Gunpowder Walk 9. Grampound 10. Mevagissey & Pentewan 11. Trelissick 12. St Anthony’s Head.
“This book is meticulous in detail and offers some really valid tips and a local’s insight into the area for walkers of all abilities. It’s well written and informative.”
“An essential guidebook, revealing the highlights and hidden corners of Mid Cornwall. Each walk comprises of essential information including OS maps, an elevation and photos. It then goes on to gives clear detailed instructions accompanied by tales of local history and knowledge.”
“A real delight – it offers up so many informative pieces of historical interest for you to look much deeper in the vicinity while walking in the beautiful surrounds.”